Other Ground Force® Options
The American Disability Act mandates that all operable parts used in locking mechanisms and other elements, associated with ingress or egress doorways, must be designed to accommodate easy access and usage by people with disabilities.
Where such people are unable to grasp objects due to dexterity impairment, such as arthritis, muscular disorders or rhythmic shaking, small hardware that requires finger movement, such as pinching or twisting the hardware, should be avoided.
Where the medical conditions require the need for wheelchairs, it is essential that the operator can deploy the barricade from his or her sitting position.
Whether it be for schools, homes, hospitals, hotels or businesses All Ground Force® barricade products are designed to accommodate these standards.
GROUND FORCE® EASY ACCESS HOLDER
- ADA COMPLIANT FOR MANUAL DEXTERITY IMPAIRMENTS
- SIMPLE EASY ACCESS FOR FAST DEPLOYMENT
- MOUNTS TO DISCREET OR HIGHLY VISIBLE LOCATIONS
- STORAGE BOXES DO NOT FACILITATE SPEED IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
GROUND FORCE® SPECIALTY NEEDS MODEL
- ADA COMPLIANT FOR MOBILITY IMPAIRMENT
- EASILY ACTIVATED FROM A SITTING POSITION
- ERGONOMICAL AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- FITS OUR EASY ACCESS HOLDER